Join me in my journey to live better for less

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Frugal Baby Tips

I was looking up how to make homemade baby wipes and found the most amazing frugal baby site that I wanted to pass along. There are fabulous tips including natural bug spray and info on homemade baby toys. If you have a baby or know someone who does, you won't want to miss Frugal Baby Tips!

I've done my shopping for the week and managed to save $100 more than usual. There are a few things that I still need to pick up from Walmart because Save a Lot didn't have them. I'll use coupons though and I'll surely spend less than normal. The problem with Walmart shopping is in my area it's always crowded, I'll have to take the kids with me and I always spend more than I should!

I'm also planning to stop by AC Moore craft store and use the 40% off coupon I printed out from SmartSource. Not sure what I'll be buying yet but I just love to browse that place.

I did my CVS shopping earlier in the week. I bought some bottled water, cereal bars and Coke and got back $16 in ECB. I might go back today for some more water and deodorant which will give me $4 more in ECB that I'll use for the new sale starting tomorrow! I'm really getting into this.

That's all I have for now. I need to do some laundry then I'm off to the storea! Wish me luck, it's Saturday so I know it's a jungle out there!

1 comment:

  1. I have enjoyed looking at your site today. Seems like we have a lot in common. Check out my new site for saving money in WV. www.mountaineermoneysaver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete