Join me in my journey to live better for less

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Finding Time for it ALL

As I search around the blogosphere and read blogs of other frugal or work at home moms, I sometimes feel like I'm just not cutting it. What I'm saying is, I seriously lack time management skills and I can't understand how they find time to do it all in one day. I know we're all given the same 24 hours but how we use it makes so much difference in the amount we can accomplish. I have no problem admitting I am terrible at time management. I have poor organizational skills and it's making my quest for frugal living even harder. Cutting coupons, searching sites for the best deals, managing the CVS Extracare buck deals, making a shopping list, creating frugal meals from scratch, housework, taking care of the kids, earning an income at home... Some days I feel like I don't have time to go to the bathroom! It's even difficult for me to find time to blog and read other blogs. Sometimes I feel like I'm spreading myself way too thin but all these things need to be done!

I need to get myself on a schedule and maybe I need a life coach but I can't afford one so I'll have to be my own. I'm reading all the information I can find online about time management and organization. I try to prioritize but I feel like I'm buried under a huge mound of EVERYTHING and I don't know how to start digging my way out.

How do you manage your time and keep your sanity? Any advice is welcomed ( and much needed!)

Updated to add that I found www.beingfrugal.net and the tips are awesome. LOVE IT! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment